- There might be an issue with the battery contact point. Please re-adjust the batteries before trying again.
If your questions are not answered in one of the following commonly ask questions or if you wish to contact us for any collaboration, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question with respect to Sing-and-Record Series. I have just replaced the batteries not long ago, why is the sound panel not working?
Do you have any physical store?
- We do not have any physical store at the moment but our books are available at major bookstores in Malaysia. As for Singapore, our books are currently available in Kinokuniya.
Where do you ship from?
- We ship from our warehouse in KL.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- For shipment within Malaysia, shipping is free for purchase above RM60. Below RM60, shipping rate can be found at shipping information page.
How much do you charge for shipping to Singapore?
- Shipping rate for delivery to Singapore can be found at shipping information page.
When will I receive the product if I place my order today?
- Shipment to Malaysia. From our experience, shipment to Klang Valley takes 1-3 business days. For other places in Malaysia, it takes about 3-5 business days for shipment to arrive, depending on the service provider. On certain occasions such as holiday rush or major sales events, there might be slight delay in processing time. Please be rest assured that we will make every effort to ensure that your order is processed as quickly as we could.Shipment to Singapore. Shipment to Singapore typically takes 3-5 business days.Please note that the above timings are estimates and they do not amount to guarantees for delivery. Final delivery time will depend on many factors including without limitation completeness of shipping information given, public holidays, warehouse rush etc. We value all our customers and will try our best to serve you. If you have further question on delivery timing, please drop us an email at email@example.com.